Please come and support our fantastic Countdown to Christmas Raffle in aid of ADD-vance!
During December, a prize will be raffled every day in the countdown to the 24th – Christmas Eve!
To enter you need to click on any of the links in this page which will take you to the Virgin Money Giving page for our approved fundraiser Eleanor Griffiths. You can buy a ticket for individual dates (as many as you like) at £1 a ticket or buy a ticket to enter for each of the 24 days in advent for £20.
Please read the rules below before donating. Thank you for your support.
Here is a list of the FABULOUS prizes currently available (Please note they are subject to change as the prizes are finalised).
We would like to thank all our members and the businesses that have kindly donated prizes and made this event possible.
1st December – A family ticket (up to 4 people) to the relaxed performance of the panto, Little Red Riding Hood. Thursday 29th Dec at 11am at Hertford Theatre.Generously donated by Hertford Theatre.
2nd December– A “Home for Christmas” giftset. Contains a robin mug, Clipper Fairtrade Hot Chocolate, a dark chocolate bar and marshmallows. Generously donated by Waitrose, Welwyn Garden City.
3rd December – A family pass (2 children and 2 adults) to 360 Play, Stevenage. Generously donated by 360 Play.
4th December – Cream tea for two at Van Hage Garden Centre, Great Amwell. Generously donated by Van Hage.
5th December – A signed Watford FC Pennant. Generously donated by Watford Football Club.
6th December – 2 £5 vouchers for Quasar, Hemel Hempstead. Generously donated by Quasar Hemel Hempstead.
7th December – The shop and coffee prize! Spend a £10 Gift voucher at Morrisons and relax with 4 free coffees from Cafe Nero afterwards. Generously donated by Morrisons, St Albans and Cafe Nero.
8th December – Tickets for two people to Shepreth Wildlife Park. Generously donated by Shepreth Wildlife Park.
9th December – Hardback illustrated copies of The Wind In The Willows and Treasure Island. Generously donated by Usborne Publishing.
10th December – Lego Creator 3in1 cat and mouse set. Generously donated by an ADD-vance member.
11th December – A family voucher (2 adults/2 children or 1 adult/3 children) for a London Duck Classic Sightseeing Tour. Generously donated by London Duck Tours.
12th December – A collection of 3 young children’s Christmas themed books. Generously donated by Walker Books.
13th December – 4 tickets for DJ’s Jungle Adventure soft play centre, Sandridge. Generously donated by DJ’s Jungle Adventure.
14th December – A collection of 3 older children’s paperback books. Generously donated by Walker Books.
15th December – A Golden Ticket (for 2 adults and 3 children) to The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre. Generously donated by The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre
16th December – Lego Star Wars Jedi Interceptor set, Generously donated by an ADD-vance member.
17th December – A family pass (2 children and 2 adults) to 360 Play, Stevenage. Generously donated by 360 Play.
18th December – A 30cm by 40cm signed photograph of the England ODI Squad V Sri Lanka 2016. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Generously donated by The England And Wales Cricket Board.
19th December – A full day of paintball action for 10 people. Generously donated by Delta Force.
20th December – A jump session for 4 people at Air Space in Stevenage. Generously donated by Air Space.
21st December – A round of golf for 4 people at Brickendon Grange Golf Club. Generously donated by Brickendon Grange Golf Club.
22nd December – a dozen cupcakes (to the value of £25) from Deb’s Dream Cakes. Generously donated by Deb’s Dream Cakes and ADD-vance member Debs Gurton.
23rd December – A voucher from Beauty By Helen, Stevenage. Generously donated by Beauty by Helen, and ADD-vance member Helen-Marie Walker Rodwell.
24th December – A framed portrait (of one subject) from The Childrens Portrait Company. Generously donated by The Children’s Portrait Company and ADD-vance member Emily Francis.
25th December – A family pass (of 4 people) for 18 holes of golf at Mr Mulligan’s Lost World Golf st Stevenage Leisure Park. Generously donated by Mr Mulligan’s Lost World Golf.
1. Tickets are £1 per day (you can purchase as many day tickets as you like) or £20 for automatic entry into the draw every day.
2. If you wish to purchase tickets for individual dates please put the date(s) you want in the message when you make the donation. If you buy a single ticket for £1 and don’t enter a date, we will assume you are buying a ticket for the date of the donation.
3. Ticket numbers will be allocated in order of donation on the Virgin Money Giving page
4. The winning tickets will be drawn each day using a random number generator.
5. PLEASE make sure you give a valid email address when donating. We will email you if you have won a prize using the address you enter when you donate.
6. Prizes will be emailed to you if possible or posted to you otherwise. Any large prizes may need collecting from the ADD-vance office or we can arrange to deliver them if you are based in Hertfordshire.
7. We will ask you for consent before passing your details onto any prize donors if necessary.
8. There is no limit to the number of tickets being sold and you are not guaranteed to win a prize.
9. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK TO GIVE GIFT AID WITH YOUR DONATION AS WE UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT CLAIM IT FOR THIS EVENT