Support for Families
Support for Families
What is Coaching?
Specialist coaching for Autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Asperger’s Syndrome and related conditions.
We are the only team of Specialist Coaches with relevant qualifications and first hand personal experience of living with Autism/ADHD and related conditions.
We provide you and your family a confidential and professional service to promote successful outcomes and achievement. Coaching moves you from where you are now to where you want to be.
One of our team of experienced Specialist Coaches will work in partnership with you to explore your options and encourage you to focus on your potential rather than past performance, working towards your desired goals.
We are confidential, non-judgmental, supportive and adaptable, encouraging lasting change and personal growth.
Making a Positive Difference?
Are any of these an issue for you or your family?
- Behaviour difficulties
- Low self-esteem
- Social and communication skills
- Concentration and attention
- Organisation skills
These are typical problems that can be improved by working with a Specialist Coach.
How does it work?
- A one hour Initial Assessment with your Specialist Coach can be arranged to assess and discuss the specific needs and difficulties your family is experiencing.
- The appointment can take place in your own home (if in Hertfordshire), by phone or Skype.
- Each session would last for one hour and will include a plan to be implemented during the following week.
- The appointments can take place in your own home (if in Hertfordshire), by phone or Skype.
- Each coaching session is unique and tailored to your specific needs.
- The Coach will use tried and tested skills and strategies but tailor them to take your individual situation into account.
- Coaching would normally run for an average of 6-8 sessions but this varies depending on specific needs and situations.
- No diagnosis or GP referral is required.
- We help adults and children of all ages.
- With your written permission we can contact school for information or can work with teachers or other professionals.
For more information, contact the helpline on 01727 833963
Registered as a charity in England and Wales (1158968) © The ADD-vance ADHD and Autism Trust 2015